Almost the weekend.

The week hasn’t dragged quite as much as I had thought. Tomorrow, we take Dixie back to the vet cardiologist for another round of tests. After this appointment, we should have a better idea of how long she might have. It’s hard to think about, but something DH and I can’t ignore. We’ve promised to do what we think is best for her. That said, she seems to be fairing pretty well – no episodes of labored breathing or worsening walking issues (a sign of a possible clot in the blood stream running to her back legs). Mostly, she seems like her old self with more water drinking and less lap time interest (but most because she’s drinking water or in the litterbox).

For now, we just wait until tomorrow.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s