This time of year goes so fast. Once we hit October, there seems to be one thing after another and that only speeds up after Thanksgiving. We had a pretty relaxing weekend break. We spent all day Thanksgiving with DH’s parents eating, watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, which they hadn’t seen before and eating some more. We did a tiny bit of shopping on Friday (we looked for a new fake Christmas tree but didn’t find one we liked enough to buy) and then went back to DH’s parents on Saturday to help them decorate for Christmas.
I haven’t been very good at making goals for myself these past few months so I’ve decided to come up with some to last me until the end of the year.
END OF THE YEAR GOALS:
1. No more sweets until Christmas Eve. I have a major sweet tooth and it’s getting bigger.
2. Track my eating again. I hate doing this so I’ve stopped. Now, I have to do or put $5 in my change jar for every day I miss.
3. Hit the gym 2X a week instead of working out at home. Going to the gym is a pain. I’d rather just do a DVD and be done already. Going with DH doesn’t count… although this probably won’t be an issue since I don’t think he remembers the last time he went…
4. Stop stalling on my next craft project. I’m afraid of making a mistake but either way Mom will love it. (It’ll be one of her Christmas presents if I get it done in time; otherwise, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
5. Create our Christmas cards. I made the cards for everyone else so I’m just not feeling it anymore. I know. Cry me a river…
6. Cook 2X a week. Dinner. Lunch. Doesn’t matter. Making sandwiches won’t count.